NOTICE: The St. Johns Middle School Athletic Association (”SJMSAA”) middle school sports program is not operated or sponsored by the St. Johns County School District. SJMSAA is an independent, private non-profit corporation, which uses District middle school names and facilities under a license
agreement with the District, and which is solely responsible for the operation of the SJMSAA middle school sports program and its individual teams.
Students need to register through the SJMSAA website prior to tryouts. Once a student(s) makes a team, he/she will be provided with more information on paying and filling out the required forms.
Sports listed under SJMSAA are not operated by Switzerland Point Middle School.
Other Local Sport Opportunities
- 2019 Bartram Trail Bears Basketball Camp
Click here for flyer
- Camp Sessions: May 28-31 & June 24-27
- 9:00 am – 12:00
- BTHS Gymnasium
- Coach Jeremiah Teuscher
- Cost: $100
- Rising 5th-9th Grade Boys
- Camp Mission:
- We believe that this camp will provide players with the essential FUN-damental skills to become a great basketball player. These skills will help the player maximize their potential and improve their overall game. We look forward to helping each camper enjoy the game of basketball while improving basketball skills.
- Register Online Here: https://www.schoolpay.com/parent/mip/McUT
Grizzlies Lacrosse with Coach Jackowiak
Grizzlies Lacrosse is the feeder program to Bartram Trail High School and offers a great summer program coached by the BTHS coaching staff and NCAA collegiate players. We have sticks and goggles available for check out if interested. Players do need a US lacrosse membership ($30 for the year).
Registration was supposed to close yesterday, but we want to give new girls an opportunity to register and will be leaving registration open until THIS SUNDAY MAY 5.
Any athlete who already has played soccer, basketball, track, volleyball, etc would love the sport of lacrosse. We really hope to continue to grow the game and share our love for the game with new players. Lacrosse is the fastest game on two feet and the fastest growing sport in the nation right now.
Please feel free to email me with any questions: [email protected]
To read more about the program and to find the registration link, please click here: http://www.grizzlieslaxclub.com/summer-2019-teamstraining.html