We need your help proctoring exams!
Proctoring an exam is easy, and it is a huge help to our staff! You would be helping our teachers oversee students as they test. Since family members are not allowed in the same room as their child who is testing, we kindly ask that you do not sign up to proctor the grade level in which your child is enrolled. Follow the steps below to help us with proctoring:
- Be sure you are an approved volunteer with St. Johns County. If you are not, please visit https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/volunteer/.
- Use this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080f4daeaa23abfd0-testing
- View the training presentation below.
- Mrs. Wilkie will contact you before the test to verify your placement.
- On the morning of testing, you will sign the required form as shown in the training presentation. Here is a copy of the proctor agreement form. You will need to sign this when you arrive to the front office to check in.