May 29 – July 27, 2018
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
New student registration is completed by appointment. For more information on registering your student, please visit our Guidance Page: http://www-raider.stjohns.k12.fl.us/guidance/new-student-registration/. To set up a registration appointment, please contact Jennifer Schwall at 904-547-8627 or by email at [email protected].
SUMMER ACTIVITIES AT SPMS
- BASKETBALL CAMP: Join Coach Singleton for basketball camp! Click here for more info!
- SUMMER READING: This year, SPMS summer reading is being done through the St. Johns County Public Library, Bartram Trail branch. Please visit the branch or click on this link for more details.
- Students are also encouraged to read one of the 2018-2019 SSYRA books over the summer. The list of books can be found here.
SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Our staff is working hard to prepare for an exciting new year and can always use some help! Students interested in volunteering over the summer should contact Ms. Schwall at [email protected] for details.
eBooks at SPMS!
SPMS now has eBooks! Our eBooks are available through our library circulation platform Destiny. There is a link to Destiny on the SPMS Student Link page and on the Media Center webpage.
These digital books can be read on any computer, tablet or phone when connected to the internet. Books can also be downloaded to a device for use when not on the internet.
To find/use the books follow the steps on this attached document.
- Florida Standards Raise the Bar in Math
- Florida Standards Raise the Bar in English Language Arts
- Find out more about Florida Standards
This site includes hundreds of interactive resources to support student learning in language arts, mathematics, science and civics. The site is readily available to the public and does not require a logon or password to access. The site is designed to support students outside of the school day. The resources are not meant to be used as classroom lessons or to replace classroom instruction.