| Parents: Make sure to check the parent drop down link.
We have many ways to
Please sign-up for the weekly
electronic Raider Rap Newsletter!
High School Academies 2015
NOTICE OUR CALENDAR TAB IN THE PULL DOWN MENUS ABOVE. ALL ACTIVITIES AND ROTATIONS WILL BE LISTED.
If you are new to the school district and have not yet been given a Login and password for HAC (Home Access Center), please contact Mrs. Casper as soon as possible. HAC allows you and your child to view classroom grades.
Log in to Edmodo
Must be opened in Google Chrome or Firefox
Click here for the Edmodo Parent Letter
from the School District with instructions to get a Parent Account.
A Remind101 account has been created for Switzerland Point Middle School. Remind101 is a quick and easy way for our school to send text messages limited to 140 characters to whoever registers their cell phone. This is a one-way form of communication that many schools and teachers are using now. A group has been created for parents. On your cell phone, create a message to 81010 and in the message line type @swissp.
Click here for screenshots explaining the steps.
Students who receive all A’s or all A’s & B’s on their report card will receive an honor card from the School District. Click here to view all the businesses and their offers.
Help our school by volunteering to proctor during state testing.
Read this proctor training
Print and sign this form and bring it with you to proctoring.
District Security Agreement
SPMS Yearbooks are on sale NOW!
Sale Price: $45
- Go to yearbookordercenter.com
- Search by ORDER NUMBER 0359.
- Press CONTINUE to confirm you have chosen SPMS.
- You will select your order options by filling in the QUANTITY of the item you would like to purchase.
- After you confirm your selections, you will be prompted to insert the student’s name and grade level.
- You will then be able to insert the NAME STAMP you would like to appear on the front of the book and press CONTINUE.
- Once you have confirmed your items, select CHECKOUT.
- Complete the BILLING INFORMATION and select REVIEW ORDER.
- After reviewing your order, select SUBMIT.
Read more about Common Core:
Florida Common Core Standards Raise the Bar in Math
Florida Common Core Standards Raise the Bar in English Language Arts
Click here for more information
This new site includes hundreds of interactive resources to support student learning in language arts, mathematics, science and civics. The site is readily available to the public and does not require a logon or password to access. The site is designed to support students outside of the school day. The resources are not meant to be used as classroom lessons or to replace classroom instruction.